With practice comes Mastery
Hi ! I am Sharif, here to assist Desktop or Laptop related basic level technical questions from my real time experience, no matter if it is Hardware/Software issues.
Have about 9 years of experience over-all, from the begining of my carrier till date i have been dealing with computers , computer queries and have vast customer service experience.
Would be happy to help !
Click the button to send a messageSend Message
Technical Support Executive
• Document all technical inquiries; develop and review content for knowledgebase
• Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures
• Fast resolution of complex technical problems, ensuring customer satisfaction,within targets Fluent in spoken and written English
• Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
• Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies
• Provide training or assistance to junior staff
• Resolve any customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting Take ownership of an individual Telecommunications customer and learn their environment Troubleshoot and engage with engineering on customer reported issues
Technical Support Engineer
• Customer oriented and driven to meet or exceed expectations
• Assisting manufacturing operators in the test & troubleshoot of production hardware
• Concisely communicate successes, issues, and opportunities for improvement to team members and management Diagnosis of issues related with Microsoft outlook, Printers, Tablets, Mobile, Internet Explorer and basic windows OS
• related queries.
• Diagnosis of hardware and software related queries for Desktop and Laptop Established service by walking callers through new installations and configurations. Achieving the Customer Satisfaction and targets by the Survey
Service Desk Specialist
• Assist Management in gathering information and creating processes, procedures, and policies Assisting users in IT problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution
• Ensure problem root-cause analysis is performed
• Maintain desktop configurations to provide performance monitoring and tuning of systems Manage support interactions through the IT Service Management System
• Provide Tier I contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems Provide polite and friendly customer service
• Respond to requests for assistance at user workstation as well as providing phone and remote desktop support to remote offices/users
• Working knowledge of windows desktop/laptop and network
Senior Executive Officer
• Engage with the incident response team and lead the process of documenting event details, creating incident response letters (either when requested or proactively based on severity), obtain proper approvals and distribute final client facing document
• Work with other teams to identify improvement opportunities and ensure end-to-end success of the Incident Management process
• Helping to create business aligned support of the Incident Management Process Monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of assigned Incidents Assisting with the fulfillment of Service Requests
• Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, Ceipal, Tech fetch, internal database, referrals, and other strategies.
• Have experience in performing need analysis, consulting on sourcing strategies, recruiting, screening, scheduling interviews, reference checking.
• Responsible for recruiting and maintaining good relationship with existing candidates of the organization.
• Understanding the client requirements, coordinating for short listing and screening including preliminary interview of the candidates.
• Responsible to understand and analyze the requirements in different domain categories.
• Possess knowledge of sales and recruiting processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking.
• Keeping Track of Responses & Short listing Profiles.
• Helping colleague on sourcing strategies and for achieving their target and goal.
• Screen candidates to ensure that their skills and experience are directly in line with the client’s needs and expectations.
• Establish and maintain a pipeline of candidates for future client needs
• Handled process for qualifying of skilled candidates by sourcing, phone screening.
• Sourcing quality profiles as per requirements through LinkedIn Job Portals, Job boards, Internal database, job postings and resume alerts as well as tracking professionals on web portals
• Screening as per the requirement and assist senior recruiters in candidate engagement
• Conducting the telephonic Interview as per the process requirement
• Maintaining database of the resume of all platforms and skill sets.
• Scheduling Final round of interview with client.
• Creating Boolean Search Strings to find prospective candidates.
• Build a successful referral network to fill requisitions for top client where positions are open and changed 24*7.
• Work directly with account managers to ensure that the requirements contain the necessary information (rate, duration, skill set) in-order to find ideal candidates.
Bachelor's of Computer Application
BCA degree - in regular college