Instructional Designer | E-learning Developer
My name is Terence. I am an instructional designer and e-learning developer. I have experience designing and developing online courses. My background in Educational sciences informs my approach and strategy in designing and developing effective, interactive, and engaging eLearning modules.
My passion to make learning easy and accessible for all diverse learners has made me a “forever student” as I am eager to stay in tune with the latest technological tools and learning design strategies through continued practice and professional development.
Click the button to send a messageSend Message
• Work independently or collaboratively with your team to develop, evaluate and maintain e-learning courses.
• Develop graphics, animation, audio, video, and multimedia elements for eLearning solutions.
• Create and/or modify visual design graphics used for course layouts.
• Develop engaging and interactive e-learning modules.
• Support ILTs and ISDs with the design and development of classroom courses, online courses, and webinars.
• Create custom branded interactive e-learning courses in Articulate Storyline 360.
• Designed and developed courses from scratch by working in collaboration with SMEs to define the objective and the gap in learning for the Continuous Education department at FINRA.
• Reviewed course content for instructional design soundness and provide feedback for improvement.
• Revamped old courses with new instructional design strategies and developed them to full course modules.
• Designed and developed onboarding courses for new hire at International professor’s project
• Performed effective need analysis for our external clients and Create/recommend effective training solutions.
• Facilitate training courses by creating a comprehensive facilitator’s guide for use in face-to-face delivery as well as online mode.
• Developed effective, participant-centered learning solutions to broad skill sets at various levels in partnership with subject matter experts
• Designed and developed new courses for the Goodyear Tire sales team following the production of new tires to ensure sales personnel have enough information about the new tires released before it launched
• Measured e-learning training effectiveness and work on continuous improvement. Consult on new adult learning technologies and tools.
• Worked closely with the sales enablement team to identify sales gap and creates courses and job aids to help improve sales performance.